High Quality Rollersigns
Rollersigns are a unique retractable banner cassette that retrofits & transforms standard 2.5" belt barriers and crowd control stanchions. Rollersigns turn unused space into a high-impact messaging center.
This durable indoor-outdoor product is made of aluminum and high-impact nylon.
Use two or more signs in conjunction with each other to create a multi banner display. Banners can be replaced in minutes and require no tools. This allows for unlimited advertising opportunities. The viewable banner size is 57" wide by 31" tall. (Printed banner requires print pack* for use with Rollersigns cassette.)
High Impact Advertising
- Simple Setup and UseRollersigns
- Include 1 Print Pack
- Viewable size 57" wide by 31" tall
- 2 post converters provided for attaching to standard 2.5" stanchions
- No tools necessary for banner replacement
- Compatible with printable mesh and vinyl banner material
- The Rollersigns print pack provides adhesive adjoining strips that are necessary to mount printed banners to the Rollersigns cassette.
- Strips are compatible with PVC and Mesh banner material.
- Print pack includes 1 T-strip and 1 Zipseal.
Both include double-sided adhesive strips.
- Reinforce assembly with #0 grommets recommended.
Stanchions with Retractable Belt
Made from high-quality steel and easy to assemble, no tools required. The stanchion base is slotted specifically designed for storing the Rollersigns cassette in an upright position.
- Available in black.
- Easy assembly, no tools required.
- Retractable 6' belt.
- Universal 4 way belt clips integrate with other manufacturer stanchions.
- Designed for efficient Rollersigns storage.
Return Policy - Rollersigns and Rollersigns components come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for replacement against breaks occurring during normal use and damage incurred from shipping. Undamaged Rollersigns and Rollersigns components may be returned within 15 days of purchase and will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-574-3141.