Banners are one of the most inexpensive signage options, and for that reason, they are a hit with most business owners. However, the low price tag is only one benefit of many more. If you ever need to make a good impression, quickly and with style, banners are an effective solution you need to consider.
Five Remarkable Benefits of Banners:
- They are visually attractive – Banners are a great way to display your marketing message with so many options to add unlimited text, logos, graphics and even photographs for overall great look. Whether you are a fan of the popular high gloss finish or you prefer the more conservative, smooth matte finish, your full-color images will stand out on vinyl! Many businesses use full-color vinyl banners consistently to display their brand because banners do a great job at attracting customers’ attention!
- They’re customizable – You can make them in virtually any size – small enough for an indoor “welcome home” display or large enough for the “finish line” of an outdoor sporting event. They can be easily cut to size, and just as easily cut to shape. Rectangles and squares are the most popular, but they can also be cut into circles or ovals. You have a special shape in mind? No problem! They can be custom cut, as well – perfect for school mascots and company logos! Make them single or double-sided…customize as much as you’d like!
- They are super versatile! – Vinyl banners can be hung practically anywhere! Order them with holes and grommets and hang them outdoors on fencing, or indoors from walls or ceilings. Prefer them to stand alone? Order them without holes and erect them using banner stands or rails. A free-standing, full-color vertical banner would look great in the corner of a reception area, or sitting atop a vendor table at a trade show! Schools, businesses, churches, restaurants – they’re a hit in virtually any environment!
- They are durable, temporary signage – They are highly tolerant of environmental conditions, like high winds, bitter cold, and even hot weather extremes. They could last for several seasons outdoors. Heavy-duty outdoor banners are quite useful for grand openings, community fundraisers, festivals, art shows, sporting events, and more. The lighter weight, smooth finish banners work well for indoor birthday parties and celebrations, company product launches and restaurant specials.
- They are lightweight and portable – You can move vinyl banners from one space to another at any time for a different look and feel. They are ideal for traveling sports teams or vendor displays at various conferences. Or, if seasonal, take them down and store them for later use.